We believe that all children have a right to education and recognise the benefit of enabling pupils to reach their educational potential and preparing them for adult life, both intellectually and emotionally. We aspire to ensure that educational disadvantage is minimised by providing pupils every opportunity to achieve their potential, regardless of circumstance.
Mary Astell Academy will endeavour to provide outstanding education which is individually tailored for every pupil, challenging them to succeed and supporting their personal growth.
We will achieve this by:
- Improving the educational experience of every pupil by recognising and celebrating their achievement
- Providing a stimulating learning environment in which our team of highly skilled staff deliver quality, well-resourced teaching to meet the needs of every pupil
- Working in partnership with parents, trustees/governors, stakeholders and the wider community
- Valuing the entire school community, promoting well-being and encouraging spiritual, moral, social and cultural development in an atmosphere that fosters the growth of respect and responsible behaviour
- Promoting a safe, secure and supportive environment that allows pupils to become more independent and resilient, where they can be happy and enjoy learning